Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 15, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 31
Mallinckrodtstraße 212-214, 44147 Dortmund, Germany
- Station (Dortmund Hbf) 0.75 km
- City centre (Dortmund) 1.37 km
- Airport (Dortmund Airport (DTM)) 10.95 km
- Highway (A45 - Dortmund-Hafen) 4.74 km
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Home Hotel
Near by city centre
Hotel is ageing and that can be seen. Room had been heavily smoked in. Hotel is located at the central road. Opening the window results in a lot of noise.
Nice room, clean and new, friendly staff, wi-fi access, quiet, the u-bahn station is just 10 m away from the hotel entrance.
There is no fridge in the room.
A good price. Had a minibar refrigerator.
The room was very tight and the bathroom was moldy. The location of the hotel is not walking distance to the city center, but there is a subway stop just outside that gets you to the center in about 3 stops. There is not much around the hotel in terms of restaurants.
Staff were very helpful. Room was simple, neat and clean. Breakfast was suprisingly good. One of the best breakfast buffets I've seen - well worth the 7 euro price tag. Few doors down from a very affordable grocery store (Penny Market).
Staff smoking in the lobby - am. The lobby is small and I found smoking inappropriate in such a small and enclosed environment. However, despite the smoking, I would stay at this hotel again.
Comfortable, economical and good situated hotel.