Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2017, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 45, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 29, Number of business rooms 16, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 45, Hypoallergenic rooms 1, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 45 rooms
Königswall 4-6, 44137 Dortmund, Germany
- Station (Dortmund Hbf) 0.34 km
- City centre (Dortmund) 0.0 km
- Airport (Dortmund Airport (DTM)) 10.24 km
- Highway (A45 - Dortmund-Hafen) 5.4 km
Centrally located in Dortmund, just a stone’s throw from the city’s main train station, this hotel is perfectly placed for guests wishing to experience all the major attractions of the area, such as Botanischer Garten Rombergpark, 5 kilometres away. Also, within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel, visitors can expect to find a plethora of exciting bars and restaurants.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 45 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 45 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 25 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Individually controlled ventilation in 17 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- Remote control for heating + air conditioning
- Separate reading light for bed
- Separate luggage storage space
- Separate coat rack
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Various daily newspapers available
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
Evaluations of Königshof Superior
I got very good rate with Hotelinfo coupon - /thanks, Hotelinfo.../, hotel in very good position steps from Christmass market, nice reasonable priced breakfast. Beware! Economy room is realy tiny with small bed
good internet connection
poor breakfast; bad soundproof
Rooms where cleaned every day; the staff was nice.
Eingeschränkte Parkmöglichkeiten, da direkt am Cityring
free internet in the rooms
this hotel has clearly seen better times. it is ok but for the same price, there surely are better hotels in Dormund.
Our room was at the back of the hotel, away from the main road.
Friendly, helpful staff.
Rooms small and noisy due to traffic on the main street. No air conditioning makes it unpleasant on a humid day/night - due to the noise from the street, it is almost impossible to sleep with the windows open at night. Also room could be a bit cleaner by German standards.
Good enough value.
Room may not quite what I expect for 3 stars.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, room was nice.
Very noisy, not at all soundproof against the noise from the main road below. Also was cold, and couldn't get the heating to work properly. However other than that the room was nice.