Hotel built in 2000, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 82, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 72, Family rooms available 2
Kampstraße 35-37, 44137 Dortmund, Germany
- Station (Dortmund Hbf) 0.42 km
- City centre (Dortmund) 0.21 km
- Airport (Dortmund Airport (DTM)) 10.31 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Dortmund City
The staff are friendly and professional.
Elevator was not working, annoying and inconvenient via backup elevator. No compliement bottle water.
Short walking distance to Dortmund main railway station. In the city center. With U-Bahn station entrance in front of the house. Pretty silent room (I had window to the back side, not to the street).
Better organisation about city information
great location, right in the center of town
Reservation at this hotel at 5-11-2009. At 11-12-2009 hotel could not found our reservation. Hotel was fully booked. No place for us in the hotel.
Very good location, in the center of the city and near to central station. A lot of shops around.
New hotel rooms in pretty good condition, right across the shopping district and very near to the train station.
alles var in ordnung