Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 54, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 54, of which have 2 separate beds 54, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 54, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-02-13
Lange Str. 1, 44137 Dortmund, Germany
- Station (Dortmund-Hauptbahnhof) 0.8 km
- City centre (Dortmund) 0.5 km
- Airport (DTM - Dortmund) 13.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Novum Excelsior Dortmund
-location, big room and looking nice room.
- old smelly carpet, no fridge, stuff changed my invoice 3 times until was correct.
close to the center
smelly rooms with a lot of noise. I could barely sleep even with the windows closed. Staff was very unfriendly and did not provide basic information about breakfast times, parking, etc.
Nice and comfortable room, parking in the hotel garage, nice marble floor and walls
limited parking spaces, shower temperature changing too much
- good location
- for a four star hotel, I expected the rooms to have air conditioning. In the hot weather I had trouble sleeping. I don't recommend this hotel for travelling during summer!. -the breakfast cost 14.90 and for that price I had to pay extra for Cappuccino. so a big negative for price/service ratio..
Why I payed for 1 room 50 Euro one and two years ago, but now the price for the same room is more than 100 Euro?
I liked the ambience of the foyer
The Excelsior is of a lower standard to the Unique and I feel this should have been outlined. Maybe a three star not a four.
The hotel met my expectations
Ein sehr gutes Hotel, mit sehr schönen und geräumigen Zimmern!!!
Die Gegend um das Hotel rum, ist als eher ich sage mal freundlich als bescheiden zu bezeichnen.