Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 126, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 106, of which have 2 separate beds 44, of which have a double bed 62, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 14, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of junior suites 11, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 126, Children's beds/cots 2
Hoher Wall 38-40, 44137 Dortmund, Germany
- Station (Dortmund Hbf) 0.57 km
- City centre (Dortmund) 0.69 km
- Airport (Dortmund Airport (DTM)) 10.86 km
- Highway (A45 - Dortmund-Hafen) 4.84 km
This hotel enjoys a central location in Dortmund, in the direct vicinity of the popular pedestrian zone. Westentor underground station and the main station are both within walking distance. Opposite the hotel, you have the Dortmunder U, also referred to as U-Turm (U-Tower). This former brewery nowadays houses the Museum Ostwall, which exhibits contemporary works of art.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider LAN1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Novum Unique Hauptbahnhof
Poor hotel and very rude staff
I asked for a late check in but they cancelled my booking anyway, the unacceptable thing was the attitude of the staff - really hate this hotel and will never book again
Furniture, heating system, bathroom and breakfast are really just awesome.
very noisy area, isolation of the room windows are not prepared for this and it was really hard to sleep.
Well furnished room, GREAT shower !!
Poor nights sleep, too noisy.
In Dortmund there is an additional tax for the non business traveller. Typically when I book through Conti hotels.de in other hotels in Dortmund then automatically this tax does not apply as it is a business visit - this is my experience with NH, Mercure in Dortmund. But with Unique Novum I had to get the secretary to speak ad issue out a special letter on Conti letterhead for this. Additional unnecessary work for all !
Rooms feel very cheap, staff not friendly
lack of reaction to reservation issues.
excellent location for shopping,train station and ubahn. cleanliness of room was excellent.
the door to the smoking room downstairs was broken and left open and this allowed fumes to penetrate up to our non-smoking room.
the hotel was very nice, enjoyed my stay, was pleased with the free wifi, so a hotel i would recommend to anyone
There was missing my booking from hotel.de in hotel, there was clarification demand