Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 1008, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 13:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa hotel, No-smoking room 0
AIRPORTTERMINAL 1 HUGO ECKENER FRANKFURT AIRPORT, 60549 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 8.94 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 10.2 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 0.2 km
- Highway (A3 - Frankfurt am Main-Flughafen) 0.94 km
The hotel, connected by two passages to Frankfurt Airport's Terminal 1, is an ideal choice for a stopover. What's more, you have quick access to the long distance and regional railway stations and are located right on the A3 and A5. You can get to Frankfurt's city centre in 20 minutes by train or by motorcar.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 9,00 EUR
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Car rental
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
Evaluations of Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel and Conference Center
Receptionists were friendly, acted professionally.
1. There was no toilet brush in the room. Although it is understandable that toilet cleaning is provided as a service, I prefer to clean up after myself. Let the guest decide if they want to use the brush or not (let it be there, maybe hidden by default). 2. The windows were littered by guano on the outside. It was not cleaned throughout my stay which was 3 nights.
Very friendly staff. Option to shower at gym as there was not room available (I have to say I tried to check in very early...)
There was no coffee powder for the coffee maker. Instead these instant coffee sticks, but not kettle.
internet access is only paid and early check-in service is not available even though has been requested in advance
Location near to the airport
No free Wifi when most hotels have it for guests
it's closeness to the airport.
Great location, friendly staff.
Friendly staff and nice atmosphere
Location, sports wellness center.
Had to walk like a mile to go to my room at the very end of the hotel hallway. Seems like the distribution is a bit odd.
Tea, coffee to be prepared in the room, iron