Hotel built in 2011, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 168, Number of single rooms 68, Number of double rooms 100, of which have 2 separate beds 100, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 62, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 7, Number of rooms with air conditioning 168, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 168
Bessie-Coleman-Str. 11, 60549 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 7.63 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 8.75 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 1.1 km
- Highway (A3 - Frankfurt am Main-Flughafen) 0.64 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 18 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fitness centre
- WLAN operator daphix
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider daphix
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport
Economical, good for short stay
Frequency of Bus facility from FF Airport to hotel not that great.
Very friendly, attentive and helpful staff with a positive attitude. They are always willing to accommodate customer's requests. Free and fast WiFi. Good breakfast. The hotel is conveniently located, close to the airport.
Small rooms and bathrooms, equipped with the very basics. Small TV screen and quite limited TV channels, not many amenities included in the room. It's a good place to stay just a couple nights.
The lights in the rooms. They are too darkness.
good service, comfortable and clean.
never again meininger
there is a building in construction in front of the meininger...and the noise of chainsaws and other contruction tool starting at 07am!!! are a definitive no go !. meininger ..never again . regret having paid in advance .
Stomausfall im Zimmer wegen durchgebrannter Sicherung, Baulaerm nebenan
No public transport nearby
The staff was very friendly.
I would like more vegetarian options for breakfast.
Breakfast was good
Friendly staff, always eager to help // always smiling.
The noise level was extremely high // I could hear people laughing and talking on the hallway, doors being crashed powerfully all the time, but particularly annoying in the middle of the night. The curtains had small holes on them. I could notice a few stains on the bathroom door. The breakfast was good, but the price is too high for the offering. The Internet was absolutely terrible // I had to use my own hot spot to be able to work on my PC.