Hotel built in 1999, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 132, Rooms with connecting door 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-12-21
Langer Kornweg 9a-11, 65451 Kelsterbach, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 11.76 km
- City centre (Kelsterbach) 1.48 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 3.58 km
- Highway (FRA) 1.5 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Business center
- Car rental
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Frankfurt Airport
The hotel is being refurbished, my room was much nicer-looking as those in the pictures.
The room, especially the shower, was somewhat tiny. I missed a minibar/fridge during my stay - or an ice bucket as an alternative for limited space.
I liked the quietness of the hotel and that it was really near to the airport
Nice environmental neighborhood
People smoking in the shuttle bus stop in FRA Airport. There must be a restricted area only to smokers, not allowing to smoke close to the Buses Stop places.
Interior ok, but not on a high-level // good Airport shuttle
Not 100% clean
As the hotel cancelled my booking before I arrived and then I ended up in their 'sister' hotel for EUR 70 more per night I am not so happy.
Cleanliness was good
Cost per day was highly expensive compare to hotel category and room quality.
Comfortable room, a full-size bus for the airport pick-up and drop. Amenities are as expected from a budget hotel. A supermarket right opposite to the hotel, if we need anything.
No coffee machine or water kettle in the room, noise levels in the room was not low
given a room for disable persons without being informed
Quiet location away from the autobahn. Supermarket just across the road. Competent staff. Clean and tidy room and shower. USB port on the TV can charge your phone.
Poor soundproofing - I could hear someone snoring and the rattle of baggage being wheeled across the pavement.
Hotel Shuttle runs only every 45 minutes. Hotel is in a really remote area. There is no water cooker in the room.