Hotel built in 1999, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 132, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 132, of which have 2 separate beds 22, of which have a double bed 110, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 132, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 132, Family rooms available 20, Children's beds/cots 4, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-12-21
Langer Kornweg 9a-11, 65451 Kelsterbach, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 11.76 km
- City centre (Kelsterbach) 3.04 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 3.58 km
- Highway (FRA) 1.5 km
Situated close to Frankfurt Airport, this hotel in Kelsterbach is a perfect retreat for business guests as well as an ideal place before or after a long flight. From the suburban train station (1.5km), you have regular services to the city centre of Frankfurt (20km) and Wiesbaden (24.5km).
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 7 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Car rental
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Frankfurt Airport
The room was good.
The parking was needed a key to be able to park.
Close to airport. Shuttle service is good
Very Basic facilities in the room
Easy and quick access to airport and gas station
Bad fuel smell coming from outside (airport)
good breakfast spread
wifi is low speed
The bus connection to the airport.
The hotel offers baggage storage service which is very convenient.
near to airport and easy access with the free shuttle
Shuttle was only coming once or twice per hour and took 15 minutes from the terminal. The Lobby Looks very new and renovated but the rooms were very very old. Way too expensive for what it actually is. The wifi was nonexistent in the rooms and barely worked in the Lobby.
I expected a water kettle to be present in the room for preparing coffee or tea in the room.
Attending to the guests such a long time. My booking was cancelled, even though I had told check in would be late. At 10 Pm in the night I was left with the place to stay and had to shell a higher price at another hotel. The pickup to the hotel to be from a more convenient place.