Hotel built in 2010, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 209, Number of double rooms 209, Rooms with connecting door 24, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, No-smoking room 0
AMELIA-MARY-EARHART-STR.10 GATEWAY GARDENS, 60549 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf) 14.0 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 14.0 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 1.2 km
- Highway (A3 - Frankfurt am Main-Flughafen) 0.5 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Hotel bar
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Swisscom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of PARK INN FRANKFURT AIRPORT
Very nice and comfortable room for the money spent. Bed was nice and room was spacious.
If you get a standard room, it cost 4 Euro to take the shuttle to the airport.
Hotel was easy to get to and close to the airport
Very yummy breakfast. Comfortable bed.
Shuttle bus was terrible. Shuttle driver always angry because the bus is always overcrowded. It's very unsafe standing in front of the windshield whilst the bus is driving. Bus capacity of 20 people holds 60. It's a joke.
price is very good
shuttle bus has to many stops
several restaurants in the hotel
air conditioning in the room did not work // long distances/ways e.g. to breakfast // bad coffee quality at breakfast // cleanliness is still as bad as it was during an earlier stay some month ago // lamp holder next to bed defect //
Good Hotel, recommened
Proximity to Airport
The breakfast is costly.
Proximity to airport, bar to unwind and good room
- there is no shops around so it would help to have a complimentary water bottle in the room. Usually people reach late in night here.
Good quality for a good price
No kettle, tea/coffee in the room