Hotel built in 2002, Last complete renovation 2002, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 311, Number of single rooms 97, Number of double rooms 214, of which have 2 separate beds 120, of which have a double bed 97, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 94, Number of suites (separate rooms) 19, Number of junior suites 8, Number of apartments 26, Number of rooms with air conditioning 311, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of business rooms 80, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Miles & More, No-smoking room 220, Renovation work planned 2016-01-04, to 2016-03-31, in area room
Ul. Grzybowska 24, 00-132 Warsaw, Poland
- Station (Warszawa - Centralna Railway Station) 0.91 km
- City centre (Warschau) 1.06 km
- Airport (Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)) 8.16 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 140 PLN Hourly rate 12 PLN
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 06:30.00 until 12:00.00 and from 12:00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 PLN
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 PLN
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Telephone in the bathroom
- ISDN connection in 311 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants in 311 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 311 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 311 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 311 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 100 PLN
- Pets permitted Fee per day 100 PLN
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Warsaw Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel
Room represents good Radisson standard. Spacey and very well equipped gym.
The additional 95PLN for breakfast is far too expensive. In the gym, there is no water dispenser (this is Worldwide standard). Water bottle was only offered for purchase.
Very friendly hotel staff. Room very clean and well equiped. No complains.
Price levels. Especially for breakfast (I decided to have it outside for 1/3 of hotel price. Never had experiance with so big difference.
Aircondition work all night and was very noise, it was not possible swith it off.
Good business clas hotel, not five start
Wellness was close (the reason why I select hotel). Cleaning of room not done properly. Breakfast coffee still terrible.
Very nice hotel, good facilities. Stay was too short to experience hotel to the fullest, but room was excellent.
A bit dust here and there on those spots easily missed (behind coffee machine, so visible in the mirror). There was some make up foundation on the side of the small mirror in the bathroom which was missed during cleaning.
Good location, friendly personnel and fast check in and check out. Nice fridge in room and nice bathroom.
no negative comments
the internet is horrible to non-working, both via LAN and wireless. very disappointing. maybe a group of retired persons do not mind, but i do very much. I will try another hotel next time.