Hotel built in 2002, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 311, Number of single rooms 191, Number of double rooms 120, Rooms with connecting door 18, Number of suites (separate rooms) 19, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, Miles & More, No-smoking room 0
24,GRZYBOWSKA, 00132 Warsaw, Poland
- Station (Warszawa - Centralna Railway Station) 0.91 km
- City centre (Warschau) 0.84 km
- Airport (Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)) 8.16 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 PLN
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Welcome drink
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON COLLECTION WARSAW
Room represents good Radisson standard. Spacey and very well equipped gym.
The additional 95PLN for breakfast is far too expensive. In the gym, there is no water dispenser (this is Worldwide standard). Water bottle was only offered for purchase.
Very friendly hotel staff. Room very clean and well equiped. No complains.
Price levels. Especially for breakfast (I decided to have it outside for 1/3 of hotel price. Never had experiance with so big difference.
Aircondition work all night and was very noise, it was not possible swith it off.
Good business clas hotel, not five start
Wellness was close (the reason why I select hotel). Cleaning of room not done properly. Breakfast coffee still terrible.
Very nice hotel, good facilities. Stay was too short to experience hotel to the fullest, but room was excellent.
A bit dust here and there on those spots easily missed (behind coffee machine, so visible in the mirror). There was some make up foundation on the side of the small mirror in the bathroom which was missed during cleaning.
Good location, friendly personnel and fast check in and check out. Nice fridge in room and nice bathroom.
no negative comments
the internet is horrible to non-working, both via LAN and wireless. very disappointing. maybe a group of retired persons do not mind, but i do very much. I will try another hotel next time.