Hotel built in 1989, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 20, Total number of rooms 523, Number of suites (separate rooms) 95, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warsaw, Poland
- Station (Warszawa - Centralna Railway Station) 0.12 km
- City centre (Warszawa) 0.67 km
- Airport (Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)) 7.37 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Warsaw Marriott Hotel
Professional and friendly staff
The bathroom needs major renovation - door swings 3 cm from the toilet. Faucet with short neck that one can not wash hands without spilling water onto the countertop.
Room was big, clean. Breakfast is super with the city center view.
Little bit noisy.
- High level of standart - Food in Panorama Bar was good, but somewhat expensive
- There was constant noise from the outside on side of the hotel where my room was - The location is not that interesting - it is in the front of the main railway station, but ok at leaset close walk to the Palace of Culture and Science
Breakfast is very good, great choice
I ve been in this hotel several times, and never had any problem. But this time it was very noise in the room.
Close to all transportation and downtown, shopping.
The view and the morning-coffe
Somebody was in my room and left a small chockolate but they didnt take the dirty towels on the floor. it should be the other way around. so that they took the towels and forgot about the chockolate instead. The breakfast is spread over a large area and looks so rich at first sight but actually it is VERY poor for such hotel. One or two types of ham , 3 types cheese and egg and eggs and eggs in warious ways. And cheap beans and potatoes. Very boring breakfast.
Excellent venue, right in the center. Americal standards, large room, clean, friendly staff. Full breakfast choices, smiling and curtious staff.
The only downside - wifi in guest room is not free.
The hotel and facilities were excellent - there was nothing I did not like
everything is perfect in this hotel and it is pleasure and really rellaxing to stay there.
at check-in the hotel blocked me at my credit card higher amount than the total price of the stay. Totaly do not understand why.
The staff was excellent and I was particularly impressed with the way the cleaning staff took care of my room.