Number of floors 27, Total number of rooms 512, Number of single rooms 333, Number of double rooms 175, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 410
317 Outram Road, 169075 Singapore, Singapore
- City centre (Singapore) 2.44 km
- Airport (Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)) 19.02 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn SINGAPORE ATRIUM
room is a bit old and dirty
In room dining options for the vegetarians very limited.
Room and cleanliness. also Breakfast
This hotel had been one of my favourite when travelling to Singapore. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast were good.
I am very unsatisfied with the recent stay. It was not because of the staff but the behaviours from the tourist from China at the breakfast hall in my opinion was too disgusting. They smell the serve foods using the serving spoon, talking too loudly and standing close to other guests table which a bit crossing people privacy.
Long lead time to get deposit back to account.
- for an old hotel the rate is cheaper that the new hotels in the area or maybe our company/group booking should be reviewed again so that the travelling employees really get the value for money
Hotel ambience and facilities are good.
Could not locate the mini bar easily. Lighting was bit dim inside the room. Bit far away from MRT stations.
breakfast and general design of the hotel
facility at room I stay is old
good city position.
as gold member, I am not welcomed...