Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 336, Number of single rooms 168, Number of double rooms 168, of which have 2 separate beds 78, Rooms with connecting door 21, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 336, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 65, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 322
1 Unity Street, 237983 Singapore, Singapore
- Station (Fort Canning MRT Station) 0.3 km
- City centre (Singapore) 1.53 km
- Airport (Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)) 18.06 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 SGD
- Secure parking
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 07:00.00 until 19:00.00
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 SGD Cost per day 0 SGD
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 336 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 336 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the central station
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Park Hotel Clarke Quay
The receptionist mentioned that my luggages would get delivered to my room so I waited at my room, but after 20 minutes, my stuff still didn’t get delivered so I called the reception 3 times but no one picked up so I went downstairs to collect my luggages on my own. Second is regarding the reception that I had to wait at least 10 minutes to get a Service. Third is the terrible hotel breakfast for 5 days that I was there so the last day I decided to pay to eat somewhere else when I booked the room that breakfast was included. The buffet was tasteless every single day and the food options are not supposed to be for breakfast. Some should be served for dinner. The taste is missing from the food. Fourth is the carpet in the room. It should be vacuumed. The hotel shouldn’t be charging for the services that they couldn’t even provide to the customers.
Very clean, good view and close to MRT and temple
Specially Cell phone service was really great good.
Your parking area in front of main gate should be expanded or remodeled to easy coming and going with cars and customers.
Hôtel very well locales close to riverside and chinatown. Great staff and fantastique pool. Gymansium well equiped
great room, good coffee, scrambled eggs and bacon at breakfast buffet
Staff at Breakfast very rude, refilling of buffet too slow.
Nice pool. Hotel was close to a lively food/bar area and the river walk, but still far enough away that it was very quiet at the hotel itself. There was a small shopping mall across the street with a drug store and small grocery store. Very convenient.
Good location in the city centre
Hotel staff rather cold and not particularly helpful
Level of servicemindedness was not what I use to expect in Singapore.
Good location, walking distance to Clarke Quay with many good restaurant and bars.
Not near to big shopping center
1.The staff is very courteous and friedly.