Hotel built in 1890, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 36, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 37, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 2
Kriegsstr. 90, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Station (Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof) 1.53 km
- City centre (Karlsruhe) 0.35 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 34.7 km
- Highway (A5 - Karlsruhe-Mitte) 2.73 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider t-online.de
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection
- Analogue modem connection in 36 rooms
- Kitchenette in 3 rooms
- Fridge in 36 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 5 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Centro Hotel Blankenburg
Location, staff, room
Friendly Staff, Close to the exhibition center.
Room a bit old, Breakfast not so diverse.
Very friendly staff. Good value for money.
There is a little fridge to put your own stuff in (e. g. up to 5 half- litter-bottles and some cheese). Good shopping facilities are a few minutes´walk away. From the Main Station you can easily reach the hotel with bus Nr. 10 to Ettlinger Tor. It stops a hundred meters from the hotel.
friendly, helpful staff.
prefer shower cubicle rather than curtain arrangement.
The Blankenberg offers outstanding value for money. The staff could not be more friendly or helpful. This is my second stay and I intend to return again next year. This is the best boutique hotel I have stayed at on the Continent.
A good cheap hotel with friendly staff.
I felt cigarette smoke in the room.
We had a wonderful stay! The hotel has character, the staff were very friendly, the room (at the back, no. 19) was spacious with a modern bathroom (rainforest shower, whirlpool bath) and quiet. The breakfast buffet was excellent: good choice of bread, fresh fruit salad, various joghurts, cereals, jams, cheese and meat, smoked salmon, delicious coffee, 6 choices of leaf-tea, 3 kinds of fruit juice...The proximity to the Staatstheater was our reason for choosing it, but when we have more time to take in the town and surroundings we shall be returning there. Excellent value for money!
waste pipe in the shower was loud and dammed water, wifi was not stable
Strong smell of cigarete smoke in room.