Hotel built in 1890, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 36, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 37, Children's beds/cots 2
Kriegsstr. 90, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Station (Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof) 1.53 km
- City centre (Karlsruhe) 0.35 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 34.7 km
- Highway (A5 - Karlsruhe-Mitte) 2.73 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 3,50 EUR
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection
- Analogue modem connection in 36 rooms
- Kitchenette in 3 rooms
- Fridge in 36 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 5 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Centro Hotel Blankenburg by INA
Room was very small. Not ready when I arrived at 2:00 pm. Next door to, what appeared to be, a homeless shelter or rehab center. Not in a very nice area. Only four auto parking space which are down a very narrow alley. Then you get double parked and have to leave the keys or wait for someone to move your car.
Breakfast was very good!
Rooms pretty small and very old. Felt extremely cheap.
Hotel ist in die Jahre gekommen und wirkt ein bisschen ungemütlich.
Staff were very supportive
- non-smoking room smells like a smoking room - socket broken - shower drain congested - dark rooms with bad illumination - big construction side in front of the hotel
It was very clean, the staff was very nice and the gym was also well equiped.
The noise - you can hear every step of the person above you and you can't really open the window as it gives directly to the street. I was there on a really hot summer day and there is no air conditioning nor the way to lower the temperature.
Location, staff, room
Friendly Staff, Close to the exhibition center.
Room a bit old, Breakfast not so diverse.
Very friendly staff. Good value for money.
There is a little fridge to put your own stuff in (e. g. up to 5 half- litter-bottles and some cheese). Good shopping facilities are a few minutes´walk away. From the Main Station you can easily reach the hotel with bus Nr. 10 to Ettlinger Tor. It stops a hundred meters from the hotel.
friendly, helpful staff.
prefer shower cubicle rather than curtain arrangement.