Hotel built in 1956, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 42, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 12, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 42, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms
Erbprinzenstr. 26, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Station (Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof) 1.75 km
- City centre (Karlsruhe) 0.53 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 34.46 km
- Highway (A5 - Karlsruhe-Mitte) 3.51 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 02:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 2 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 1 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 1 rooms
- Temperature controls in 12 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 1 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 7,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 4,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Erbprinzenhof
Very central and well connected position, friendly staff, and good breakfast. The rooms are quite different, this time I have a very large one.
Good location. good breakfast. staff all speaks good english.
rooms are kind of small.
Very friendly, responsive, and well-organized staff. Excellent location write in the heart of the pedestrian zone and with easy access to anywhere in Karlsruhe. Complimentary transportation pass was a big plus. Internet always worked and breakfast was good. I'd go back any time!
An ideal place for stay. The staffs are really helpful. The city transport pass which they provide is very helpful to the people who is new
it would have added value if the room has a microwave oven.
Very good location and easy to reach any places within the city.
no negative comment.
good value, ideally placed in pedjestrianarea for easy access to museums, restaurants, shopping, free passes for local trams strassenbahn add to the value. No problem finding the place By car, on foot or tram would also be easy. Safe parking underground for a small fee, 8 eu I think.. would recommend to anyone. Definitely go back. Room decor was original, gave me inspiration for a room at home.
Clean, great location in the city center, helpful staff, pass for free local transportation included
Das Hotel liegt Mitten im Zentrum, die Straßenbahnhaltestelle ist um die Ecke, einen Tagesfahrschein gibt es inklusive. Optimal für Reisende ohne Auto.
The best breakfast I've had. Friendly, competent staff. Quiet. Convenient to everything. Free tram ticket. I could go on and on.
No negatives. Alles gut.
Very clean hotel, very friendly staff, free internet in lounge and free city ticket to use public transport.
No internet in rooms