Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 215, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 202, Number of rooms with air conditioning 215, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 16039, No-smoking room 215
Mendelssohnplatz, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Station (Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof) 1.59 km
- City centre (Karlsruhe) 0.57 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 34.82 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 19,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 21:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ACHAT Hotel Karlsruhe City
breakfast was really good
unfortunately the room was really loud and you would hear other guests talking in the room next to you.
Location, room size is good, there is Iron and board in room
1. Hotel has parking, but charges 19 EUR per day! 2. Breakfast: if there are lot of guests, the hotel restaurant is too small - you cant find a place to seat (It took me 10 min to find a chair, to sit with somebody's table). 3. Kids - running throw halls and knocking on doors at 11pm 4. On Monday we arrived, they made pre-reservation on my card, on friday I have paid the bill and they say the reservation is cancelled. Week after, on (next) monday my bank account was charged AGAIN for reservation amount and they take my account to minus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5. There are only 2 elevators - if the hotel si full it takes much time to wait it. 6. No option to open the window on upper floors (not even on V)
parking cost paid extra
Location and parking.
Noisy if opens the window.
cleaning, very old and dirty furniture and floor carpet.
Downtown location is good if you need to be near the city center.
Poor value for money. High rate, pictures look great, but the building and rooms are tired and not so modern. Breakfast and parking are expensive. Elevator was old and slow.
Gutes und reichhaltiges Frühstücksbuffet, zentrale Lage
Sehr enge Tiefgarage, leicht renovierungsbedürftig
Good breakfast and excellent location (public transport station and supermarket in front of the hotel, city castle is easily reachable by foot from the premise).
The furniture looks rather tired. Only one elevator was operating during my stay.
The noise level in the room
The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful for all questions, request. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is really close to the city centre.
The hotel doesn't have any fitness room. The wife connection was broken a lot.