Hotel built in 2002, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 246, Rooms with connecting door 13, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 246, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-07-31
Festplatz 2, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Station (Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof) 1.14 km
- City centre (Karlsruhe) 0.28 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 34.25 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Turkish bath
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Novotel Karlsruhe City
Nice and clean ambiance. Simple and elegant designs. Breakfast is good.
Very nice hotel, with the best breakfast in whole Karlsruhe. Room was very clean and comfortable.
Quality of bed - very good for a good sleep
Breakfast not very good - under expectation
Hotel reserve full amount on credit card, but when payment needs to be made they do not release the reserved amount and have a problem then paying the accommodation due to card limit
Location is walking distance to the shopping street, and to few excellent restaurants
Friendliness of staff.
Novotel need to keep adapter for plugs for foreigners.
Hotel is in the midst of the city. Cleanliness and competency of the staff is really good.
Breakfast spread can be improved. Each day something new can be made available.
Only some little thing to mention: in the fitness room on the running machine the buttons didn't worked on the screenshot, also I couldn't reduce the speed on it.
- breakfast - rooms - very quiet location
- parking is a bit to expensive