Hotel built in 1955, Last partial renovation 2019, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 21, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 28, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 19209, No-smoking room 21, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 5 rooms
Hohenheimer Str. 28-30, 70184 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.47 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.9 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 9.42 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Degerloch) 7.41 km
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 and from 18:00 until 23:00.00 Closed monday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Telekom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 15 rooms
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 28 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Gift vouchers available for Hotel u. Restaurant
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 18:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Zur Weinsteige
The facility has some historical flair to it and the rooms are realy nice and clean and friendly.
It is located in the central area with the parking space. It was 15 mins walking distance (downhill).
It does not have A/C and my room was closed to the road. The outside voice was okay (double seal windows), but a bit too hot due to cannot open the windows.
Friendliness of staff, location, and hotel history.
The shower head in my room was a bit loose and only pointed in one direction against wall.
It was centrally located and the room was large and nicely furnished. The Koi gardens are also lovely.
It says there is a life...but only for the 1st floor, the other 5 floors is a walk up which might cause any mobility impared guests a problem. There is a tram track outside the front door and it hecks a LOT of noise as it bakes on the downhill section.
Excellent service and very friendly and competent staff.
Rooms are not up- to date, few plugs for laptop etc. , Bad mattresses too soft for normal people and are rather uncomfortable
very friendly staff, excellent room, perfect ambience
the hotel is great and has unique iterior decor. In the good location, their staff is extremly nice and helpful. Their braekfest bar oustanding.
A beautiful hotel // one of the best that I've stayed in while traveling in Europe.
Very good restorant