Hotel built in 1998, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 42, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 7, Number of junior suites 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 29, Hypoallergenic rooms 42, Family rooms available 7, Children's beds/cots 2
Zimmermannstr. 7 - 9, 70182 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.5 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.5 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 9.39 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Degerloch) 7.18 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9,50 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator LAN1
- Door with security lock in 42 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Senior Comfort suitable communal rooms
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Interior lighting in public areas with motion sensors
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Separate reading light for bed
- Sound-absorbent doors
- Separate luggage storage space
- Separate coat rack
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Generous storage space in the bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtungen
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Abalon Ideal
Silent, breakfast, environment of restaurant, speed of WiFi
Very friendly staff
It is not about the hotel but about the town. It was not clear to me if I need a ´´Green´´ sticker for my car to get to the hotel. I know to access Stuttgart you need a sticker to get there. Something like ´´Congestion Charge´´ in London. I was unable to find a place to buy the sticker. At the end I decided to go without. I think I did not need one. But it is still not clear to me.
Well located close to the downtown // friendly and helpful staff // overall clean and tidy.
Narrow and short bed, with the foot of the bed too close to the desk leaving no free space for the feet // breakfast had no warm dishes offer apart from scrambled and boiled eggs.
We like that we could park the car and walk to the city. Public transportation was nice. Parking is not included in the hotel bill. The bathroom was very outdated and small. Owner said there were going to be up graded.
No air conditioning.
Sehr freundliches Personal. Als Ortsfremder wurde uns auch gleich auf dem Stadtplan der Weg zu unserem Termin gezeigt, sehr toll.
Leider keine Klimaanlage in den Zimmern und das Mitte Juli in Stuttgart. Im Zimmer selber war es gefühlt 30°C warm und an schlafen war nicht zu denken. Bei geöffnetem Fenster war es sehr sehr lauf, am Abend räumte eine benachbarte Bar Ihre Getränkekisten lautstark auf - so gegen 2h morgens und ab 6h früh kamen Lieferwagen und luden Ihre Ware ab (Geschäfte und Märkte in der Nähe). Das Bad könnte etwas größer ausfallen...
Sehr umfangreiches Frühstück, Super freundlich!
Betten etwas schmal.
Room is clean and hotel staff are very nice. Wifi is very good.
the only problem is a little far away from S Bahn station, but it's acceptable.
Very quite location in 2nd row to main street, walking distance to downtown
bathroom should be renovated sooner or later, big room, but very tiny bathroom with mini shower
basic but very good breakfirst, good access to the Rathaus and bus & U-bahn, internet connection
shower room is tiny, but this is kind of standard in this class
Kaffee zum Frühstück ist wie Wasser. W-Lan vollkommen überteuert - und funktioniert nicht einmal.