Hotel built in 1998, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 42, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 7, Number of junior suites 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 29, Hypoallergenic rooms 42, Family rooms available 7, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-06-30
Zimmermannstr. 7 - 9, 70182 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.5 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.5 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 9.39 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Degerloch) 7.18 km
The Abalon Ideal is located in Stuttgart. Due to its convenient location, many attractions like the shopping street Königsstraße or the impressive square in front of the castle are reachable in a few walking minutes. The hotel also provides good connections to public transport.
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9,50 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 42 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Iron + ironing board in 2 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 42 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 42 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Washing machine for guests
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtungen/Speisen/Tickets
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Abalon Ideal
Silent, breakfast, environment of restaurant, speed of WiFi
Very friendly staff
It is not about the hotel but about the town. It was not clear to me if I need a "Green" sticker for my car to get to the hotel. I know to access Stuttgart you need a sticker to get there. Something like "Congestion Charge" in London. I was unable to find a place to buy the sticker. At the end I decided to go without. I think I did not need one. But it is still not clear to me.
Well located close to the downtown; friendly and helpful staff; overall clean and tidy.
Narrow and short bed, with the foot of the bed too close to the desk leaving no free space for the feet; breakfast had no warm dishes offer apart from scrambled and boiled eggs.
We like that we could park the car and walk to the city. Public transportation was nice. Parking is not included in the hotel bill. The bathroom was very outdated and small. Owner said there were going to be up graded.
No air conditioning.
Sehr freundliches Personal. Als Ortsfremder wurde uns auch gleich auf dem Stadtplan der Weg zu unserem Termin gezeigt, sehr toll.
Leider keine Klimaanlage in den Zimmern und das Mitte Juli in Stuttgart. Im Zimmer selber war es gefühlt 30°C warm und an schlafen war nicht zu denken. Bei geöffnetem Fenster war es sehr sehr lauf, am Abend räumte eine benachbarte Bar Ihre Getränkekisten lautstark auf - so gegen 2h morgens und ab 6h früh kamen Lieferwagen und luden Ihre Ware ab (Geschäfte und Märkte in der Nähe). Das Bad könnte etwas größer ausfallen...
Sehr umfangreiches Frühstück, Super freundlich!
Betten etwas schmal.
Room is clean and hotel staff are very nice. Wifi is very good.
the only problem is a little far away from S Bahn station, but it's acceptable.
Very quite location in 2nd row to main street, walking distance to downtown
bathroom should be renovated sooner or later, big room, but very tiny bathroom with mini shower
basic but very good breakfirst, good access to the Rathaus and bus & U-bahn, internet connection
shower room is tiny, but this is kind of standard in this class
Kaffee zum Frühstück ist wie Wasser. W-Lan vollkommen überteuert - und funktioniert nicht einmal.