Hotel built in 1991, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 18:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 15, Children's beds/cots 1
Wilhelmsplatz 9, 70182 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.49 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.54 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 9.54 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Degerloch) 7.22 km
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,50 EUR
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator The Cloud
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider The Cloud
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Am Wilhelmsplatz
A bit noisy, not from the outside but I heard all the alarms from the other rooms on our floor (first was a bit after 4.00 AM)... And the underground station is not very close to the hotel.
clean, friendly staff, privacy, quiet room
Location and price
There's no personnel in some hours
sehr zentral gelegen, tolles Frühstücksbuffet
Das Auto parkt in der Tiefgarage die nicht zum Hotel gehört und muss extra bezahlt werden.
Tiny room, poor equipment of the room (no hairdryer, ...), lots of noises coming from the Street. Would have been OK for 45 to 50€/night, but not for 85€/night.
Nice Small Hotel (26 rooms) close to downtown Stuttgart.
Bring your key with you after 6:00PM. No on site parking, but garage is very close.
The hotel stuff was leaving at 23:00 (6:00 pm on weekend) and nobody was at the reception until next morning.Elevator was locked and not working at that time, so we had to use the bad staircase to move the baby wagon up and down to the 3rd floor.
Clean, reasonably priced for very central location.
Asked for double room with two beds. Room was very small. More like a single room with two beds squeezed into it.
Interesting building (no right angles), located very close to U-bahn stations (Rathaus and Osterreichischer platz), well connected to the Airport (one change at Stadtmitte), within walking distance to Konigstrasse and city center, shopping district. Good breakfast, friendly English-speaking staff. Enough power plugs to charge everything, including two plugs in the bathroom. Would love to stay there again.