Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 10, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 00:00, to 23:59, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 0
Hauptstätter Str. 53b, 70178 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.52 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.52 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 9.56 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Degerloch) 7.18 km
12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 11 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Find
that I could leave after 4 nights.
Room was very small. The room was very noisy. An eight-lane street is directly in front of the hotel. Breakfast way to expensive (9EUR) for what they offer. Staff was only friendly when checking out WiFi not working because ´´yesterday, there was smoke coming out of the wifi thing ´´. I do not recommend for Business travelers
Homelike hotel, with basic needs covered.
Will be necessary more additional facilities, like gym or the laundry service, this will be an improvement of quality into the service. Thank you.
Room was quite and had no noise from the street. AC was ok.
Breakfast was really simple, not a lot of options available. Reception is open 24hour but some times with receptionist that doesn't speak English. Room lets a lot of light come in even when the curtains are closed. Bathroom is really small, almost no room to move around.
Decent location, adequate room with a brand new bathroom.
Breakfast was sub-par
Location of the hotel is good, walking distance into the city and underground next door.
Rooms were very basic, parking at the hotel is not great especialy if your first in and first out you need to wait for the staff to move the othre cars, breakfast was limited but ok
Room size, Wi-FI speed.
Reception, breakfast space is too smal, The lift is also too small.
Very nice, just like stay at home
The man at the reception during the day seems to be in would need of some training on how to deal with guests in a more professional manner, particularly how to be more friendly.
Dienstleister mit Herz! Vielen Dank dafür. Es war sehr erfrischend in der Servicewüste Deutschland noch so etwas zu finden. Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis passt. Das Zimmer war absolut sauber, wobei sich hier manche teure Hotelkette eine Scheibe abschneiden kann.