Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 10, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 5, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on sunday, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 10, Children's beds/cots 2
Kleine Spillingsgasse 2-10, 60385 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 4.43 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 3.13 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 16.75 km
- Highway (A661 - Frankfurt am Main-Friedberger Landstraße) 1.48 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Schmärrnche
Pretty spot // parking availability // excellent spargel special dinner.
Owners were not very friendly.
I like the garden and decorative condition.
I didn't like very much the breakfast.
Very Quite, Very near to Metro Station that takes you directly to the Main Train Station and directly further to the Messe.. will love to stay again..
Reception and Restaurant is closed on Sunday eve. Though there are ample eating options a stone throw away
Good value. A kettle in the room would be nice
the hotel is very charming, but very expensive, the room was very small, but very very clean and updated
The shower is to small,a heavy person would not be able to fit into the shower.
The room was really nice and the restaurant excellent.
4 km from the train station sounded like a brief and inexpensive taxi ride, but it cost more than 20 Euros and a taxi to the airport would have been around 50 Euros. I ended up taking public transportation which was fine since it wasn`t raining.
Another excellent stay at this hotel. I certainly felt ´´at home´´! Many thanks to the friendly owners. See you again soon!
Nothing important ...
A real gem in the Frankfurt area! Nice, clean and cozy rooms, friendly and supportive staff! Excellent breakfast buffet! Access to public transport system in conveneant walking distance! Free (covered) parking!
Nothing at all - except a minor detail! Internet access is reasonably priced, free access would be the crowning achievement!