Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 189, Number of single rooms 157, Number of double rooms 32, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 32, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 189, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 189, Children's beds/cots 2
Hanauer Landstr. 142, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 3.54 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 3.3 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 15.29 km
- Highway (A661 - Frankfurt am Main-Ost) 1.58 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR Hourly rate 2,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR Hourly rate 2,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Kraftcom
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Kraftcom
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 189 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Motel One Eastside
room size is a small.
A special thanks do the very friendly staff at reception and breakfast - it was a pleasure to stay and I will definately book again when staying in Frankfurt!
The Location is Super. The Service is very good. The rooms are good.
Convenient Location to the center of Frankfurt
Poor Internet connection, not good english of the personel in the reception. expensive for the services provided
Was unable to find the hotel, attempted to call the hotel on multiple occasions for directions and could not get a response from hotel employees..... Ended up driving around for an hour to find another hotel. Will not attempt to stay at this location again.
Hotel is located at Osthafenplatz and it`s very easy to arrive with tram 11. Parkplace is also available. The hotel staff is really very nice, prepared and smiling.
During the winter time with rain and snow, guest should have a place to clean them shoes.
Good price and location
More points would be nice
Very good position for the tram. Very quiet.
The room was a bit small and there was NO wardrobe.
Clear rooms, modern design.
Some days, there are very unfriendly stuff on reception. I had a reservation for 3 days, after I cancelled a day inbetween, hotel cancelled the third day without notification to me. On top of it, reception was very unfriendly, refusing any help in looking for alternate hotel.
Room and facilities were good value for money but the rate payable was higher than the rate I had reserved.
In ´´double´´ room the single mattresses were not secure and slid apart which was awkward. Air conditioning did not appear to work so room was stuffy but with windows open the traffic noise was too loud.