Hotel built in 1962, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 75, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 45, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 40, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-04, Hotel closed from 2009-12-21, to 2010-01-04, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 3, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 70, Hypoallergenic rooms 4, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-12-08
Alfred-Brehm-Platz 6, 60316 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 2.68 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.3 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 14.82 km
- Highway (A661 - Frankfurt am Main-Ost) 2.44 km
The hotel Am Zoo is located close to the city centre of Frankfurt am Main. Thanks to the close underground station Zoo the exhibition centre and the main station are quickly accessible. The Frankfurt museums and the historic old town with its interesting sights are within easy reach.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 23:00.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 4,00 EUR Fee per day 4,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 4,00 EUR Cost per day 4,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Am Zoo
Very friendly personnel. The atmosphere in the bar/restaurant is very pleasant!
The very friendly staff, each person was dedicated to make the stay enjoyable.
No airconditioning, it was very warm during my stay.
paid wifi, which hardly worked
In general the price quality relationship was way out, the room was ok but not for 220 per night, a small room, single bed, shower with a curtain, a minimal breakfast (extra on top of the 220) and the food in the restaurant was awful. I think hotls take massive advantagebof the buchmesse andccharge ridiculous prices. There is no need to improve.
Friendy helpfull staff, even loaned me a umbrella when it rained...... excellent location near the Zoo, Metro....sports bar, cafe's... room size ok...stayed in new part of hotel...
not enough 'English' channels on the TV...so did not use it...
Near to the city center with a tram station right next to the hotel
The bathroom is from the early 80s
Very close to public transportation. Subway, streetcar and cabs just across the street.
Rooms are not air-conditioned and get very hot
very nice value for money, we stayed there from fr/sat, central location
maybe we got unlucky but somebody started drilling at 8h on saturday (was a bit too early) nothing fancy but ok for 46 euros
Hotel am Zoo lies directly above a subway station some minutes away from downtown. I had to pay € 87.- for two nights (Fr-Su) for a single. That's - all in all - good value for money
The shower was a little moldy. If you carry a screwdriver for recessed head screws you could even fix the shower-head in a usable position
Nice location. Good breakfast. Friendly. Parking was nice.
Hallways smell like smoke. Best that they go to a total ban on smoking in the building.