Hotel built in 1968, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 09:00, Latest check-out 13:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 30, Children's beds/cots 2
Hölderlinstr. 25, 60316 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 2.73 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.35 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 14.84 km
- Highway (A661 - Frankfurt am Main-Ost) 2.37 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 10 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider 1&1
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 40 rooms
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 40 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Admiral
I asked explicity for a non-smoking room, but the room smelled very strongly of smoke. The employees were unhelpful.
WLAN did not work
Good location, friendly competent staff and good breakfast.
The room was small but very functional.
Lovely location, felt safe day & night. Very well located for transport system.
There was dust under the bed, thats the only bad part. & thats just being picky.
the hotel is near the city center, you can walk to the Zeil. Good train conection. The price is very reasonable.
The rooms are very small
Ideal location in Frankfurt City Center
Parking is a concern. The hotel has only 4 parking space, if they are taken, finding street parking is a challenge.
Everithing as expected. Wonderful time there. Would recommend in any case.
Ideale per girare in citta´. Camere pulite e parcheggio interno. Buon rapporto qualita' - prezzo.
Camera un po´ piccola e calda.
A nice clean hotel with friendly staff in a great location. We stayed there on a Saturday night and found it to be very quiet. An ideal location, if you want to stay near the Zoo and still have a short drive to the Airport on the same day.
Rooms seem newly refurbished. Rooms are small but pleasant and well equipped. Good value price relationship.
Gentleman at reception was slow and forgetful.