Hotel built in 1988, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 25, Total number of rooms 673, Number of single rooms 338, Number of double rooms 335, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 673
Canton Rd. no 33, Hongkong, China
- Station (Hong Kong - Hung Hom Railway Station) 1.42 km
- City centre (Hongkong) 2.56 km
- Airport (Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG)) 35.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- China UnionPay credit card
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 3 open from 06:30.00 until 21:30.00
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 673 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 140 HKD
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 23:59.00
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Royal Pacific Hotel and Towers
Very nice hotel, cenrtal to to Town
Very good location. In the middle of the city. Friendly and helpful staffs. Overall satisfied.
Great hotel located next within the ferry terminal and conveniently located near many shopping streets
The walls are a bit thin and they rarely have non-smoking rooms available. I was upgraded to a bigger room, but the smell of smoke was prevalent.
They did not have our reservation when we arrived. had to sit in the lobby for 1+ hr and then were finally given rooms.
Convenient location to train and ferry.
This is conveniently located above the ferry terminal for those traveling to the Zhuhai factory. The fitness center is open 24 hours and there's plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance. I stayed in the towers, where the rooms are of a decent size and very clean.
The main hotel rooms are small, but less expensive. If you are staying more than one night, this is not recommended.
Very nice staff. Very convenient location to ferry. Having a safe to store passport was appreciated.
Toilet was leaking. TV was very small.
Good location for shuttling to Bosch factory Zhuhai if you have heavy laggages.
Quite small room and loudly.
Location is the key. Close to ferry terminal for quick hop into Shenzhen, and close to Kowloon park and MTR.
All the rooms are small, and lower priced rooms are old. But in your Hong Kong you should be enjoy the city then stay in the hotel room.
City view if you have a harbour side room.
No thermostatic taps in the shower