Hotel built in 1972, Last complete renovation 1995, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 209, Rooms with connecting door 8, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 209, Family rooms available 24
Da Vincilaan 25 Bedrijvenzone Diegem-Vuurberg, 1831 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Nord Railway Station) 7.94 km
- City centre (Brussel) 9.34 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 1.81 km
- Highway (GENT / OOSTENDE) 3.0 km
This hotel offers a convenient location in Diegem and lies in direct vicinity of Brussels Airport, which can be found in the north-east of the city. You can reach the bustling city centre of the Belgian capital as well the Brussel Expo fair grounds within 16 kilometres.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Turkish bath
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Novotel Brussels Airport
room was not clean understaff plastic glasses check in + organization at breakfast long check in
Close to airport. Free shutle to airport
Efficient and helpful staff / polite / all runs smoothly
Restaurant open only untill 22h30 - not always suitable for international travelers / jetleg...
Updated room design Clean Good restaurant (buffet) dinner Convenient airport shuttle
Room a bit noisy (airplane noise). WiFi wasn't high speed and couldn't get a good connection in the room.
Location: Close to airport, frequent shattle bus
Cost: Sudden price change to extremely high
Hotel is very clean and the staff are very nice.
20 EURO for a breakfast is too much expensive in my opinion.
Aircondition/heating is noisy, that I truly don not like.
Shuttle to the airport
Location position is good to Electrolux. Overall good.
Disappointed that I had to wait 15 to 20 minutes to be served when arrived at the hotel.
Nice hotel. Good & fast connection from airport.
I booked via online portal and although I stated to hotel that I prepayed, I had to pay twice. Now I need to wait for refund.