Hotel built in 2002, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 315, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 315
Da Vincilaan 4, 1831 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Nord Railway Station) 7.78 km
- City centre (Brussel) 9.17 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 1.98 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza BRUSSELS AIRPORT
Conveniently located to airport. Very nice, stylish, quiet hotel.
Hotel seemed understaffed: check in was slow, very slow service in bar. Note that teh staff was great, just seemed like too much for 1 person to handle in each case.
Room was missing some basic items, like bottle opener, but otherwise ok Breakfast was good but a bit over priced.
Very clean, modern, and well maintained Hotel. Quality of food at dinner was very good.
Usual prices that are so common amongst airport hotels. Breakfast buffet was no better than Holiday Inn, and selection poor for this caliber of Hotel
Close to the Airport, Clean, Shuttle to the airpot always on time, Front desk very friendly
Expensive food and limited menu, not close to any restaurants. Internet access expensive.
The hotel is situated in the neighbourhood of the airport of brussels, but it is absolutely quiet in the rooms.
Excellent and comfortable room. Courteous and helpful staff. bREAKFAST (MENU) IS EXCELLENT.
Dinner menu lacks variety and is expensive. Quantity of food served is small (portions).
Hotel is too expensive, breakfast too expensive