Hotel built in 2006, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 11, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of apartments 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Business hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 12, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 12 rooms
Rue Louis Scutenaire 3, 1030 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Nord Railway Station) 2.15 km
- City centre (Brüssel) 2.8 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 8.73 km
- Highway (Reyers) 1.0 km
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Worldcall
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Interior lighting in public areas with motion sensors
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Worldcall
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with window
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 12 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Separate reading light for bed
- Sound-absorbent doors
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Generous storage space in the bathroom
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Chinese instant noodles in mini bar
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Fruit bowl
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Bike rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
- Daily weather forecast in Mandarin
Evaluations of Housingbrussels
The receptionist promised me, that he will order for me a taxi for next mornining. But in reality he did not order. This caused my delay for a very important meeting.
room space small, but enough public space for using. Free parking, snack
a bit too far from city center, but with 24 hrs public transportation ticket it's OK.
The hotel staff are polite, the room is clean and it is close to the Diamant Building for meetings. Car parking is free although there are limited spaces.
There are no tea/coffee facilities in the room. The entrance to the underground car park is extremely tight.
very friendly staff and service. Very good breakfast.
Clean and spacious room, snacks/drinks included, friendly staff.
Late at night quite some young people hanging around in the surrounding area (on the way from centre to the hotel).
I always like my stays there very much - like to sit outside in the garden with the spring and have breakfast and listen to the birds when waking up in the morning.
My room was a bit small this time, but still good.
Not easy going to fimd the location
Huge room with two stores and two toilets, delicious breakfast (also only cold buffet), tee/coffee/juices/yogurts and snack are available 24 hours a day for free, car parking, phone calls and internet are included too.
About 15 minutes by bus to the city center
Very nice alternative hotel
Too expensive for what it is...
Hotel was small homelike one and quiet, no traffic noise.
This was not a hotel, no hotel signs and difficult to find for a taxi. The fire detection device was giving red blinking light, annoying when trying to sleep. Amex card (the company credit card) was not accepted after all, though the pages said so.