Hotel built in 1971, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 310, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, No-smoking room 310
Holidaystraat 7, 1831 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Nord Railway Station) 6.26 km
- City centre (Brussel) 7.5 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 3.58 km
- Highway 0.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 17,50 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted Fee per day 25,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Shuttle service to the airport
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Free use of the sauna
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn BRUSSELS AIRPORT
Airport shuttle not available in the middle of the day - which is not stated on the webpage
Lobby has recently been renovated and is very nice
Self check-in and check-out in theory is a good idea but in practice did not work well. there was only 1 member of staff to assist and that was not enough
Nice building, Nice room, that's all
No receptionist, only cold machine, no guide, no reminder, unbelieveable breakfast price......
Basic, but did exactly what I needed - so that was fine.
Free shuttle to and from BRU airport. Convenience. Modern lobby.
Rooms are well-worn. WiFi is non-existent. Didn't work during my entire stay.
Near to the airport and availability of free shuttle. Good breakfast and friendly service
1. The shuttle service from airport to hotel was bad. Small van with no proper place to store luggage 2. Bathroom door handle had a long and sharp nail protruding out 3. No proper knob for wash basin lever to lock/unlock water accumulation All these points needs to be considered appropriately otherwise, you risk injuries to hotel guests. I have some picture of these if you would like me to share
The SPA should be renovated.
The room is good, bed is good and the pillows too! The WiFi connection is fast.
A little bit noise, from the corridor and next rooms. The shower is not powerful enough.
I did like the recreational facilities (sauna, pool) // they were in good conditions and well kept.
The breakfast for Euro 23 is largely overprized. The selection of food items is quite limited (foir that kind of prize) and the cleanliness and resupply of items leaves quite a bit to be desired. To call this the ´´best breakfast in town´´ is most certainly misleading!