Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 61, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 45, of which have 2 separate beds 45, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Airport hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 54
Langenhorner Chaussee 99, 22415 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 9.91 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 9.89 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 2.0 km
- Highway (A7 - Hamburg-Schnelsen-Nord) 5.4 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Vending machine for beverages
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Meinhotel
Nice and quick
room very small, smaller than my college dorm. TV closed in where you could not add implements (firestick) to watch TV other than their cable.
Need body wash rags for the shower.
Close to Bahn and the Airport. Friendly employees
It is not a Hotel, it is a Motel. Does not offer transportation to the Airport.
Comfortable, good value hotel. Good access to airport and trains. 25 mins walk to Strahlenzentrum clinic.
It is under one of the airport flightpaths, so expect increased noise levels if the airport is using that one for landings. Having said that - I booked it because it was near the airport!
Gut für Zwischenübernachtung
Free parking lot...
Internet conection which is by business trip very important, very pure internet conection
A shocking evening. Our booking with late check-in was ensured by MC and confirmed. The desk has started a quarter hour long explanation why she deleted our booking: she tried to charge my MC card a day before our arrival and was refused. (of course) Then she was smartening us for a while how to make the booking on the proper way directly to the hotel preferably. Finally she found rooms for us, charged before we had chance to see them. (MC was fine surprisingly) Then failed when programming the key-card....
Price, free parking and within walking of the Airport terminals. Very good value for money
A suitable (and free) WI FI should be provided
This Hotel is value for money. Breakfast is offered at an additional charge and is adequate. There is a Marriott hotel next door with an excellent restaurant for lunch or dinner.
The hotel is situated under the flight pass (final approach) of arriving aircrafts into Hamburg Airport. The hotel is well insulated and there is a no fly policy during the night. We were not disturbed by aircraft noise, but we feel guests should be aware.