Hotel built in 1987, Last partial renovation 2020, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 159, of which have 2 separate beds 48, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-06-15
Flughafenstrasse 47, 22415 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 9.7 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 9.69 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 0.8 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Courtyard Hamburg Airport
shuttle to and from the airport and work basis
room noise to high not able to rest properly due to high level noise, when I asked to change rooms I had to wait two additional nights, the next room was same or more noise than the 1st one the change did not make a difference.
very good location Free shuttle between Hotel, Office and airport There is also a bus stop right opposite
- gym opening hours: besides the fact that the employee at the reception had now idea what I was asking (simply asked about opening hours of the gym, her answer: she doesn't know since she doesn't use it), the gym opening hours are too short for people with a work schedule. Ideally, the gym opens at 6AM at the latest. My colleagues were complaining about that too
The excellent service provided by the counter staff and their shuttle service drivers.
nice room, big TV, very good pillows, approaching airplanes can be watched from the window, empty refrigerator, very good coffee set. The building is nice.
very dull bathroom: shower's door can be just a narrowly opened and it colludes to the toilet, tap arm can not be set to cold position because it crashes to the washbasin, there are small shower and shampoo bottles instead of wall mounted dispenser (means a lot of plastic mass). Window can be opened in 3 steps, needlessly difficult.
Excellent location for Lufthansa Technical training. It is a quiet location and you are 5minutes away from the U Bahn. There are food stores and restaurants within walking distance. I will stay there again.
Great location and very friendly staff.
Very friendly staff, hotel conveniently located. Rooms and the entire facility felt very homey.
Very good courtesy bus service to the airport etc.
Clean room, friendly staff, great breakfast.