Hotel built in 1984, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2020, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 50, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 47, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 42, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 11:00, Reception manned at weekends from 16:30, to 19:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 11:00, Reception manned from 16:30, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 16:30, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Airport hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 14756, No-smoking room 48, Children's beds/cots 3, Renovation work planned 2018-05-28, to 2018-09-01, in area room
Isarstr. 4, 85356 Freising, Germany
- Station (Freising Bahnhof) 0.89 km
- City centre (Freising) 1.0 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 5.3 km
- Highway (A92a - Hallbergmoos) 5.28 km
5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 3,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 3,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 50 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 9,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 9,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Isar-Hotel
It was close to where my niece lives. The staff was very good.
I really only have one complaint. The smoking section was near the front door and the front door was open. This caused there to be a strong cigarette smell, surprisingly, throughout the main floor - including the breakfast area. It appears that Germany has not clued in to the health hazards of smoking! Forget about concerns of second hand smoke. For this reason I will seek an alternative in the future.
Reasonable quality hotel.
A strong cigarette smell came out of the exhaust fan in bathroom. The hotel was very outdated. The manager refused to give me extra towels to use in place of pillows as I have a neck problem. Rooms were hot and windows couldn't be opened as it was raining. The hotel is a walk from town where shops and restaurants are. It ended up costing €30 by taxi to go to the airport, so it would have been better to stay in Munich instead as the train ride only takes 35mins.
The Staff was great! Enjoyed! I have been going to the Issar for many years and I have always had a great stay!
clean, quiet, close to the airport
A hotel with a bar is preferred
Excellent value for money. I would definitely stay here again and again. Wonderful breakfast and helpful staff. Really satisfied.
Much better than the ´´other´´ Freising hotel we used a week before. Very friendly and helpful staff. Fabulous breakfast. Neat, clean rooms. Excellent value for money. The late-night attendant, Briggitte, was helpful, friendly and made us laugh. Only reason to pay more would be for air-conditioning.
Good location. Clean.
Internet Access additional charge and weak (kept dropping connection) No health facilities. Breakfast extra charge during week. Not appealing to US travelers.
Excellent place to stay and very convenient to the Munich airport.
No negative comments