Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 257, Rooms with connecting door 7, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 257, Family rooms available 191
Nordallee 29, 85356 Freising, Germany
- Station (Flughafen München Besucherpark Bahnhof) 0.5 km
- City centre (Freising) 5.25 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 2.06 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Novotel Muenchen Airport
HOTEL IS CONVIENENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE AIRPORT. HOTEL HAS A SHUTTLE THAT RUNS FROM THE HOTEL TO THE AIRPORT FOR 1.50 EURO. HOTEL LOBBY IS VERY VIBRANT AND WELCOMING.
WALLS WERE A LITTLE THIN. I CAN HEAR THE NEIGHBORS PHONE VIBRATING ONT HE NIGHTSTAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
1. Breakfast ->FLAVE is good. 2. Location ->close to MUC airport and S Bahn
so far no major unlike.
Close distance to/from the airport. Free breakfast if you checkout before 6AM.
´´Shuttle bus´´ is in fact operated by MVV, so you need to buy a ticket.
hotel is nice with friendly staff and modern rooms, two bus stations from the airport
1) Dinner buffet quite expensive and not the best. A la carte menu is very limited and expensive. If feasible eat in the airport or go to Freising if feasible. 2) Local transportation bus to airport can get very busy in the mornings, make sure you get there early to secure a place in line
Colorful interior decorations to the bar and restaurant area. Furnishings in the room are modern and simple, curvy and interesting. Toilet area is separate from the shower/sink area. Comfortable bed! Great breakfast buffet. Shuttle access to the airport 3x/hr
Hotel looks like an office building on the outside. Windows do not open and there is no ventilation otherwise. Parking is expensive (21 EUR/day) and not validated for guests.
air condition didn't work properly no possibility to open a window had a question to the staff after check out, waiting for reply till now
What can future guests look forward to the most, e.g. fashionable interior, magnificent location or marvelous wellness area?
- reservation cancelled automatically after 18:00 without prior notice // turned out the hotel called me and emailed me using someone else's contact information...
Good location, easily reachable via taxi or Bus coming from the airport terminals // building in good condition // staff friendly and helpful // I'll be back!