Hotel built in 1973, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:15, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Inn, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 27, Renovation work planned 2017-08-25, to 2017-09-10, in area restaurant
Voettinger Str. 60, 85354 Freising, Germany
- Station (Freising Bahnhof) 1.86 km
- City centre (Freising) 1.92 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 6.82 km
- Highway (A92a - Hallbergmoos) 5.23 km
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:15 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 22:30.00 Closed friday,saturday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection in 27 rooms
- ISDN connection in 8 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 27 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 27 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 23,00 EUR
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Gasthof Lerner
Village charm of Freising, close to MUC - functional Biergarden
The staff is very hospitable and eager to please. The location is great, food excellent, and overall a great place to stay. This was our second stay and we will definitely come back.
Super friendly, family-run. Mother even ironed my clothes for no charge.
A very nice place to stay when near Munich with a car... or without. Within walking distance of Weihenstephaner Brewery and restaurant (Braustube), this is a beer advocate's mecca. Train service to Munich is a 5-minute bus ride close. A 3-day ticket for about 50 euros per person allows unlimited travel in the area including travel to Kloster Andechs near Hershing (another great beer destination. The restaurant at the Lerner is also pretty damned good (and they have Weihenstephaner weissen bier/wheat beer on tap!). Parking is free, plentiful, and safe.
I have not one thing negative to say about the Lerner.
Very clean and spacious room !
Staff not always competent / not smiling (slow especially at the reception)
Very satisfied // quiet, well-priced hotel relatively close to the Munich airport. Lovely breakfast.