Hotel built in 1998, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 57, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 15, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 40, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-06-21
Therese-Giehse-Allee 76, 81739 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 8.69 km
- City centre (München) 7.36 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 31.49 km
- Highway (A8 - München-Perlach) 2.93 km
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 15:00.00 and from 17:30 until 22:30.00 Closed monday
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 4 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 3 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hotel Perlach Allee ehemals Golden Leaf
The room was very nice and the breakfeast exceeded my expectations.
The ventilation in the bathroom made a lot of noise even when switched off. It was so loud that I slept really badly.
Close to BSH
Fan could be turned off in the bathroom. Too much noise from upstairs / neighbors.
location close to company
noise in the room.
Friendly staff, located close to U-Bahn and S Bahn stations // If you're travelling for BSH, this hotel would be ideal, BSH is just few mins walk from this hotel
The hotel has a restaurant and the noise level is high and hard to sleep as the crowd makes lot of noise until 23:00 hrs.
noise in the room. except for this everything is fine.
my room key didnot work and I waited long time for someone to come. rooms are not in good quality.
bathroom small, but renovated and clean
breakfast was the biggest downside. Small variety and terrible coffee. No electric sockets near the bed. To have an electricity on the desk I had to take electric extension cord from the other side of the room :-(
Only few minutes to Carl-Wery Str by walking. Free car parking is possible on the street
Check in after 10pm is not possible. Room is not comfortable for more than 1-2 night stays
Close to public transport. The room was a reasonable size and not too warm.
The hair dryer shut off automatically after 15 sec!