Style of hotel and ambience
In a popular residential area, the NH München City Süd provides a peaceful, elegant place to work and relax. The spacious rooms are spread over four floors and include everything you need to feel comfortable. In the morning, you can help yourself to a substantial buffet breakfast and wind down in the sauna in the evening.
Special features of the hotel
Free Wi-Fi is available in the whole hotel building including rooms. Against application and charge it is possible to use the kitchenette. On Sundays there is a free of charge late check-out possible until 5 p.m.
Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 163, Number of single rooms 45, Number of double rooms 118, of which have 2 separate beds 43, of which have a double bed 75, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 22, Number of apartments 22, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 163, Family rooms available 22, Children's beds/cots 6, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-03-22, Renovation work planned 2014-10-15, to 2015-02-28, in area other
Ottobrunner Str. 17 - 19, 81737 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 5.71 km
- City centre (München) 4.29 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.7 km
- Highway (A8 - München-Ramersdorf) 0.27 km
Located in the Munich district of Ramersdorf-Perlach, this hotel has good connections to the A8 and the Innsbrucker Ring interchange station. Furthermore, there are good bus and underground links to the city centre. Recreational opportunities in the immediate vicinity are the beautiful Ostpark and the Michaelibad public pool.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13 EUR
- Sauna Fee 5,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Swisscom
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection in 163 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 41 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 10:00.00
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of NH München City Süd
Staff were really friendly and good support
Quiet area, reasonable price, functional.
Decoration of the rooms and lobby need an update.
Room and Breakfast and proximity to bus stop
Early checkin was not available. It would be better if it can be confirmed during booking itself
Breakfast was very good.
There was WiFi, however VPN is not possible. On the WiFi access card that you get from the reception, is also written that VPN is not possible. So there is no possibility to connect your company smartphone or computer. There is no air conditioning in the room, I had to leave the window open and that caused a lot of traffic noise. Parking is not convenient. It was not possible to print my boarding pass, the printer and computer in the lobby were not working, the guy at the reception could not fix it.
Quiet if your room is on the back side. Right next to a bus stop which is part of the regional system.
Had to park around the block.
No restaurant in the hotel.
Good value for money Staff friendly and helpful
Upgrade to suite, nice sauna, conveniently located
Room was a little bit too warm
clean; good travel connection; good cost-benefit ratio; Easy check-in / check-out process
Due to current reconstruction of parking garage parking was no possible close to the hotel. No good recommendation from hotel service for alternative parking.