Hotel built in 1991, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 185, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-08-05
Karl-Marx-Ring 87, 81735 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 8.84 km
- City centre (München) 7.35 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.52 km
- Highway (MUNCHEN PERLACH) 4.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Muenchen Sued Messe
The Room and staff
Everything was ok.
- noisy room (street in front of hotel) - small bed - no free seats in breakfast room due to big groups having breakfast. no information available at which time these groups will have breakfast so no chance to have breakfast at a other tim
1. Reservation problems. while booked through bosch-hotels.de the change was not properly communicated to hotel so the wrong name appeared finally in the reservation. Fixed while checking in. 2. Small bathroom 3. Need a taxi to get to BSH
Free shuttle service to the Messe.
A bit far from the Underground. A bus is required to get/to the Underground.
Coffee and cakes on the lobby available
Bed was too narrow.
Hotel has a good position.
Room was with view on road where traffic was constantly underway.
The staff was super-friendly, the breakfast was quite good. There's a shuttle for business users.
Free wi-fi is very poor.
the room is clean and staff are very friendly.
free WIFI is very poor. You have to pay 6 Euro to get high speed internet.. Breakfast never changed . Room water cannot drink even boiled.
Internet service was very poor and/or almost non-existant