Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 67, Number of single rooms 33, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of apartments 0, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 13:30, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 20818, No-smoking room 67
Marieluise-Fleißer-Bogen 14, 81737 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 9.21 km
- City centre (München) 9.0 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.82 km
- Highway (A8 - München-Perlach) 3.71 km
This trendy hotel enjoys a peaceful, yet nevertheless convenient location in Munich's Neuperlach district. From here, business travellers have quick access to the fairgrounds (20-minute drive), and you can easily reach Munich's old town by bus or the underground.
6:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 5,00 EUR
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Bike rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Arthotel ANA Munich
late check out friendly reception - thanks.
the 'art' can be over the top and is a question of personal taste...
It was a nice clean hotel with modern decor. Staff were friendly and made you feel welcome. Very warm considering it was -8C.
Strong smell of cigarette smoke wafting into room from outside. No kettle in room.
Aufzug wird nach 10.00 nicht mehr genutzt.
cheap outside of conference/expos/fests
Reception very very slow in mornings. Make sure you know the address - 2 out of 3 taxis travelling only 4 kms did not know where this was - the road is a small spur. (1 could not find it without out my help in any case)
Clean. Big room.
Poor connection to city center.