Hotel built in 1809, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 6, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 6, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 16:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 16:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 6, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 6, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 1
Schäffnerstr. 20, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
- Station (Regensburg Hauptbahnhof) 0.0 km
- City centre (Regensburg Domplatz) 0.0 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 0.0 km
- Highway (A93 - Regensburg-Königswiesen) 0.77 km
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Altstadthotel L´Ostello
Very good hotel, in a good location within the old town of Regensburg and only 5min. walk to the main train station and 3min. walk to one of the main bus stations. Very good breakfast and friendly staff!
Great hotel, good location, parking is perfect, everything was perfekt.
Sehr schönes Altsatdthotel mit viel Flair und in bester Lage!
Very friendly staff // good location //
My room was on the top floor and there were beams in the ceiling that were not high enough to stand or walk straight // this made the stay in this room quite unpleasant. I would only recommend it for guests under 1,8 meter size.
Very friendly staff Excellent central location, 10 min walk from HBF Very nice building in Regensburg old town, lots of great shops/restaurants/bars nearby Tastefully decorated, very clean and modern with a touch of vintage Superb breakfast
Very friendly, small hotel. Well located for city center facilities and the railway station.
No desk in the room for working properly. The street noise is quite loud, but not more than similar hotels in the area.
Excellent location and comfortable.
In hot weather the room was stuffy. The room was one floor above street level, and although there was not a lot of traffic, opening the window would have let in too much noise. Flimsy blinds and curtains did not block the light sufficiently.