Hotel built in 1891, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 52, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 49, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 34, Children's beds/cots 2
Maximilianstr. 28, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
- Station (Regensburg Hauptbahnhof) 0.33 km
- City centre (Regensburg) 0.53 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 77.06 km
- Highway (A93 - Regensburg-Königswiesen) 0.68 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Eurostars Park Hotel Maximilian
- Proximity to main station and to the city - History & tradition is very much visible and tangible, grand interior - Huge room - the high ceilings contributing greatly - Toilet and bath are in separate rooms - Large breakfast buffet
- Room as well as breakfast hall were quite dark even though the lights were on (travel during winter time) - Breakfast quite expensive
The position close to the city center and it's very comfortable to reach Continental location. The breakfast was good and full of choices. There is a very good Italian restaurant very close to this hotel (200 metres).
The room furniture was a bit old. My bed was not so comfortable and sometimes there was a bit of noise coming from the road. My bathroom was too small!
interior design of the room
There is a bar next to the hotel. Noise level is huge during the night. No air conditioning and the room was too hot. Poor breakfast
- cold room ( room: 216), not recommended for cold winter days
classic look of the hotel, neat breakfast area
Overall: not recommended during summer - too hot .. should have had an aircon specially during in summer, other hotel nearby offer a common duckted aircon which is good - my room is located adjacent to street, conversation from people at night was really annoying, closing the window to counter this noise will cause intense heat in the room.. - one tall lady staff need to improve ..
The hotel staff was really friendly, a lady helped to open the window.
The wifi was not good enough, slow speed, can not watch youtube on cellphone.
it is very clean and I recommend this hotel.
The room and service.
No iron and iron board, no kettle.