Hotel built in 1300, Last complete renovation 1996, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 51, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 37, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 35, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 08:00, to 18:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 18213, No-smoking room 52, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-24
Tändlergasse 9, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
- Station (Regensburg Hauptbahnhof) 0.81 km
- City centre (Regensburg) 0.03 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 77.41 km
- Highway (A93 - Regensburg-Königswiesen) 1.12 km
9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 51 rooms
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Münchner Hof
Very strategically located right at the heart of the city center.
Room size is very small considering its price.
We enjoyed Regensburg and the hotel, The staff were friendly and the hotel was well appointed, clean and tidy.
Excellent, perfect location, first class breakfast, very good value. Would definitely return
The room was a little basic for a four star hotel, but the price was very competitive, especially given the excellent location.
Very nice, in the middle of the old town!
Some meters walking distance to the parking lot, but in a very beautiful envirnoment!
Very helpful staff especially Kathrin Fuchshuber (afternoon manager). Very good location for sightseeing.
Parking a little inconvienent, but understandable when you take into account location.
very friendly and helpful staff. Great location