Style of hotel and ambience
The exclusive design hotel ACHAT Hotel Regensburg Herzog am Dom looks back on a tradition of more than 800 years. Settle into your stylish room in the historic part of the building, and be amazed by the harmonious mixture of old and new elements.
Special features of the hotel
NEW: free WLAN in our hotellobby next parking at the public carpark 150m away Non Smoking Hotel no parking for bikes / Cars possible Dear guest, because of some urgent remedial actions it may come to noise and disturbances. We kindly ask you for your understanding. Kind regards, Your Hotel Achat Plaza Herzog am Dom.
Hotel built in 2004, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 21, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 40, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 248680, No-smoking room 40, Hypoallergenic rooms 40, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 40 rooms, Air Plus Meeting Card
Domplatz 3, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
- Station (Regensburg Hauptbahnhof) 0.81 km
- City centre (Regensburg) 0.1 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 77.46 km
- Highway (A93 - Regensburg-Königswiesen) 1.14 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator ACHAT
- Door with spy-hole in 1 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 40 rooms
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 40 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 40 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of ACHAT Hotel Regensburg Herzog am Dom
Breakfast could've been a little better for €17.
The location of the hotel is excellent. The stuff is competent and courteous. Rooms are large enough and clean.
Nothing to be mentioned as such. If I try to think very hard, the breakfast options could be a little better for EUR 17.00.
Hotel setting, location and friendly staffs.
Hotel is in down town, very close to shopping and restaurants. Nice location just opp to Cathedaral
Very close from dom and restaurants.
Just next to Dom is quite nice. Close from many shops and reataurant.
Everything is fine.
Hoping the Hotel can consider to have Iron and Iron Board for Guest in the room as Business traveler, that is the key.
Everything is fine.
Hotel should have Iron and Iron board for Guest. As on business travel, these items are essential for Guest.
Location, close to the Church, easy to access, room comfortable, quiet....
Breakfast really poor, so expensive but there were not too much variety...
it is at city center and many shops and restaurants are nearby.
I booked for 7 nights but I did not realize the last night charge me the highest (not corporate rate and without breakfast). The price breakdown is shown after my booking done. However, there is no possibility to amend to corporate rate anymore. Sound from church in the early morning can also interrupt the sleep.