Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 469, Number of single rooms 224, Number of double rooms 245, of which have a double bed 245, Number of rooms with air conditioning 469, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 469, Children's beds/cots 5
Rablstr. 2, 81669 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 2.8 km
- City centre (München) 1.37 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.05 km
- Highway (A8 - München-Ramersdorf) 2.7 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Kraft Com
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Kraft Com
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 5
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 469 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Motel One Deutsches Museum
Nice room design.
The space in the breakfast room has been very occupied.
The hotel bar and lobby are very inviting and there is a lot of room to move around and socialize. The bed was very comfortable.
The hotel room was very small for two of us and room was quite warm at night, had to sleep with the window open. Never received our free bottle of water for the rooms.
Efficiency of Facility. Clean rooms and in good shape.
No Sport room in Hotel, only voucher for Price reduction in nearby Fitness Studio available.
Central located, less of noise
- Lage - Freundelichkeit des Personal - MotelOne Style
Location very near to S-Bahn. Very clean and friendly. Stylish decoration.
Good condition of the hotel and room Fast Checkin/Out
Neutral: Room rather small
Very calm area.
Room size versus the price. But for Munich maybe ok.
Located very close to train station, very nice and modern design, well-equipped, clean rooms nice and helpful personnel checkout at 12
Nothing, but you might need to know the rooms are quite small.
Very clean rooms and very friendly staff
Rooms are extremely small