Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2015, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 68, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 48, of which have 2 separate beds 40, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 68, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-12-20, Renovation work planned 2018-01-08, to 2018-03-31, in area room
Baaderstr. 2-4, 80469 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 2.11 km
- City centre (München) 0.61 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 28.8 km
- Highway (A94 - München-Steinhausen) 3.14 km
The hotel is located near the centre in Munich, just a stone's throw from the historic Isartor gate. There are numerous popular destinations within easy walking distance: Delve into the history of Bavarian beer culture at the Bier- und Oktoberfestmuseum (Beer and Oktoberfest Museum), buy some local food specialities at the Viktualienmarkt food market, or admire the New Town Hall on Marienplatz square.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,50 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 15,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 24 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 24 rooms
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 10 rooms
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Isartor Garni
It is well connected and near the metro line. Pleasant staff and verty good breakfasts!
It was exceptionally hot while I was in Munich and the lack of air conditioning was a problem. I was given a fan to help cool matters but the friends I was travelling with were not, as they only had 3 in the hotel.
Friendliness of all Members Breakfast
We arrived not speaking a word of German and I have to say the staff went out of their way to treat us well and helped us get around the lovely city of Munich. Room had the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
Noise of passing trams during the night
Friendly staff eager to help, GREAT location, parking , quiet, clean and confortable room. I Highly recomend to friends and families.
Good location, nice staff, good breakfast
Noise from the street and the nearby subway
Very central location and very clean. Very good breakfast included.
Some noise in the rooms : from corridor, from nearby trains.
location is convenient
internet access 4.5euro an hour which is rather expensive, most hotels we visited intenet was free and fast.
Exceedingly friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast at a fair price. Convenient location.
Street noise - traffic, tram. No wifi.
Simple, quiet place near good connections by S-bahn and U-bahn.
WLAN network not good and with extra cost.