Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 307, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-05-17
Hochstrasse 11 Bayern, 81669 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 2.78 km
- City centre (München) 1.3 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 38.0 km
- Highway (München Stadtmitte) 3.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Novotel Muenchen City
super staff, friendly and helpful
the people from upstairs where loud and i could hear their conversation.
Great Localization, the rooms are very modern and the hotel has an outstanding breakfast
Good location, big rooms, very comfortable beds and linen.
Location (Direct U/SBahn to BSH) and close to Munich Center. Clean.
The hotel is situated in a good position. The breakfast is excellent.
I have visited the hotel during a fare in Munich but the price was too high compared to the offerings. The fitness room is decently equiped but the machines are a bit old and there is not much air down there. Being very close to the swimming pool, the moisture is also very high.
Not possible to get an invoice whereon the breakfast is NOT mentioned.
location, proximity to downtown core condition of room
Bed was not comfortable. Too hard !
Great breakfast. Quiet location. Convenient to Ubahn.
Checking in was very slow, a long line and just one person - after the line got even longer, a person was added. The staff seemed to be unprepared for the number of guests they had. The room is laid out weird with the toilet right by the door and the sink and etc around the corner. A glass door on the bathroom would be annoying if used when another person was trying to sleep.