Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 2000, Number of floors 29, Total number of rooms 413, Number of single rooms 167, Number of double rooms 162, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Number of rooms with air conditioning 416, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa hotel, No-smoking room 0
81 Anson Road, 079908 Singapore, Singapore
- Station (TanjongPagar MRT Station) 0.2 km
- City centre (Singapore) 2.46 km
- Airport (Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)) 18.62 km
- Highway (East Coast Expressway) 1.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Roof garden
- Health and beauty center
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Door with spy-hole in 416 rooms
- Door with security chain in 416 rooms
- Door with security lock in 416 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Internet TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 416 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Individually controlled ventilation in 416 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Evening entertainment
Evaluations of M Hotel Singapore
Easily access to my next destination.
Hardly 5mins walk to Saravana bhavan where pure vegeterian options are available
Absolutely no options for Indian vegeterians (apart from bread buter & jam) Please include more options for Indian vegeterians in the menu
nice room near to metro German football (but no premier league)
breakfast is expensive (there is a Starbucks opposite..) Bar areas are lacking in atmosphere
the hotel is situated not too far from the SMRT station, also there is a bus stop nearby. The accomodations are priced quite cheaply for it's level.
Found some wet cloth articles in the room when I entered for the first time.
It was a good room for the price.
It wasn't 100% clean when first I came in. And there were times where I heard stranges noises, though I'm not sure where they came from.
Great location, close to the Merlion Park, Fullerton Road, Lau Pa Sat and the Tanjong Pagar subway station. The staff is very friendly.
The thermostat was malfunctioning in my room so the room was always freezing and the blanket was not thick enough. Fruits were not really fresh on one day from breakfast during my stay.
Bad location. Noisy in the night // bad network connection //
Breakfast room crowded.
Close to subway // Some rooms have a view to the habor //
Price/quality // Minuscule and always crowded gym // breakfast at 30SGD // WLAN weak on the upper floors // Internet costs high