Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 75, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 75
Sterzinger Strasse 1, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Station (Innsbruck - Hauptbahnhof) 0.12 km
- City centre (Innsbruck) 0.59 km
- Airport (Innsbruck Airport (INN)) 4.21 km
- Highway (INNSBRUCK Mitte) 1.1 km
The hotel is situated next to the central station, only a few steps away from the city centre. There are numerous sights to see with the ski-jumping arena Bergisel and the Golden Roof leading the way. Apart from that, the surrounding countryside is made for hiking, biking and skiing (e.g. the lake Lanersee).
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Innsbruck
Right nearby the station
The lift always stopping at the reception
Closeness to railway station and the city!
Location link to the train station. And walking distance to the central (as small city). Supermarket is on the opposite.
Staff were very helpful and even called to let us know when the customer computer was available for our use. Did not have breakfast but assume it too would have been good.
Terrific stay ..... such pleasant people ...such a great location .. 100 % approval ...absolutely !!!!!!!!!!
Good location. Easy to find and well up to usual Ibis standards. No complaints.
I was very happy with my 3 night stay at the Ibis.The staff at the reception were excellent- friendly helpful and efficient. Rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean.Food was excellent also. I would be very happy to recommend this hotel to my friends.
The location is perfect for train travellers. 10min walk to the city centre.
Location ideal for transit, while having easy access to city centre. never thought it would be so quiet! Way beyond usual Ibis generic (often shabby) functionality, good room size, and exceptionally good staff - 24h bar and snack service (possible to take to room) a big plus. Very good value.
- WLAN available at acceptable price (but VPN does not work)
- the price of parking was rather high (but no higher than public parking places) but they cannot guarantee your space