Hotel built in 1780, Last complete renovation 1991, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 36, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 31, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 36, Children's beds/cots 2, WKO-FVH Rating 3, WKO-FVH Rating valid until 2016-06-17
Maria-Theresien-Straße 46, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Station (Innsbruck - Hauptbahnhof) 0.52 km
- City centre (Innsbruck) 0.46 km
- Airport (Innsbruck Airport (INN)) 3.8 km
- Highway (Ost/West) 2.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Goldene Krone
Good freindly value a a good price.
Great location in the old part of town. Close to shops, transportation, and food.
Room was a bit noisy with traffic coming and going at nearly all hours. Also limited WiFi, so I had to use the free wireless from the bakery across the street.
good position and easy to find after arrival from OBB.
old building and expensive Wi-Fi connection
Bad communication, rude staff and incompetent. No way to cancel the reservation not even by offering to pay a fee. It is NO REFUNDABLE and UNCHANGEABLE!!! They charge you in advance for the whole amount. The car park is not included but it has to be booked in advance and people have to pay 7.50 euro a day risking to lose priority if they leave for one day. There are limited parking spaces not sufficient for whole the guests! Bad experience, NOT WORTH IT and NOT RECOMMENDED. Personally, I left earlier because I had enough of it. Waste of time and waste of money!
Really central and very good value for money
It would have been nice to have a fridge in the room
In the very middle of the city! Great location!
Restaurant staff during breakfast are not very friendly. Bathrooms are a bit dated.
not worth it.poor quality of rooms.
Good location. In front of a monument. Good breakfast.
Room is small. TV does not have many channels. Baby beds cost 8 Euro for a night.