Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2000, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 18173, No-smoking room 30, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 4, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 6 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-06-30
Brachter Str. 85, 40882 Ratingen, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 10.07 km
- City centre (Ratingen) 1.86 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 7.91 km
- Highway (A44 - Ratingen-Ost) 0.5 km
The hotel welcomes you to the south-east of Ratingen, a neighbourhood of Düsseldorf. Golfers are in for a treat at the 18-hole course of the Düsseldorf Golf Club, while shopping enthusiasts can browse around for souvenirs in the pedestrian zone around the market square (both about 2 km away). Düsseldorf's interesting Old Town is only about a 20-minute drive away.
6:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 17:30 until 21:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 30 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 30 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 30 rooms
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Hotel Haus Kronenthal
If you arrive later than 10 pm, you can call and they send a PIN number you can access the key with this PIN. Very delicious breakfast, e. g. muesly, scrambled eggs. There is a nice view from the breakfast room to the garden.
To start the TV and receiver is somewhat complicated.
Very clean esp the bathrooms! Also great breakfast with a wonderful selection. Staff very helpful and accomodating. And one free apple a day at the front desk! Recommended stay!
Minor niggles: My hotel room faced the dining area. I had to make sure the window was closed when changing! The mineral water bottles. They leave two in the room, but you are only allowed one free one per stay. So if you don't read the fine print and drink them both you'll get charged for one.
Different than usual business hotel chains. WiFi speed around 10MB/s and complimentary.
Walls are thin. Easy to hear next room having conversation, taking a shower/bath, opening/closing closet door etc.
Breakfast with home made jam is a particular highlight.
Hallo, Ich bin nun schon seit 5 Jahren immer mal wieder Gast im Kronenthal. Auch diesmal hatte ich ein schönes Zimmer unterm Dach. Sehr freundliches Personal und gute Preis-Leistung runden meinen sehr positiven Eindruck ab. Sehr zu empfehlen.
Great personal touch
Very expensive during exhibition
The hotel is clean and close to office, a short 5 minute walk. Short 15 minute taxi from airport and close to train station as well. The restaurant next door is very good with food for German and International colleagues
+ very friendly staff + with closed windows no noise from the outside
- not very well sound proofed against sounds from the other rooms
Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere from the hosts.
My room was not soundproof at all. One could hear everything that happened in the neighbor rooms.
Got a new and silent room after questioning